Before I go any further, do you know what a tiny offer is? Do you use them in your business? I recorded a video with Abigail K. for our online community and learning hub for women entrepreneurs over 40, where we talk all about tiny offers. Watch it here.
Although it’s got a small price tag, so much time and effort is required with a tiny offer, almost as it is with a big product.
When creating a tiny offer, you will need the following assets:
- A landing page/sales page
- “Thank you” page
- Upsell (if you’re going to be including upsells and order bumps)
- Email sequence
- Checkout cart
All these moving parts are essential in making up your tiny offer engine. It could take up to six months from concept, designing to writing copy, and all the different assets you will need so that your engine can move.
Additionally, there will be the promotion stage of running the ads, or if you’re going to be using it as a tripwire, you’re going to be placing it after each download.
Realistically six months is the accepted timeline to create a tiny offer.
If you’re prepared to put the work in, tiny offers can give you significant results. All worth it, if you ask me.
Other articles you might be interested in:
Until next time,
YOU’LL ALSO LOVE . . .
- Building Trust and Credibility: Your Golden Ticket to Booking More Yoga and Wellness Retreats
- Early Bird Pricing: Is it Right for Your Yoga and Wellness Retreats?
- How to Establish a Strong Referral Program for Your Wellness Retreats
- Dealing with Last-Minute Cancellations: A Comprehensive Guide for Wellness Professionals
- Harnessing the Power of SEO to Market Your Yoga + Wellness Retreats