Hola! I’m Tiffany
I’m a marketing strategist and tech expert helping retreat leaders get more enquiries and bookings and truly create a successful, sustainable business.
- Mother of 2 young boys – full of endless energy!
- Living in a white-washed country house in the South of Spain surrounded by fruit trees
- Iyengar Yoga student for over 15 years
- Often found lying in my hammock listening to our 8 chickens cluck away
- Multilingual (English, Spanish and German, in case you are wondering)
- A marketing specialist with 8+ years of experience
- Passionate about retreats and their transformative nature
The retreat marketing starting line can be unbelievably intimidating – especially when you’re stretched micro-thin between work, family, and trying to keep your head on at least a little straight.
So here’s what I want to say to you, retreat leader (or aspiring retreat leader)…
I wholeheartedly believe that without a solid foundation and clear marketing roadmap you will be grasping at straws, waking up everyday to an empty inbox with the retreat start date looming over your head.
Here’s what I mean.
I’ve spoken to many retreat leaders in my marketing career and as a frequent retreat goer myself, it broke my heart to see them barely being able to fill their retreats.
I could see and feel how their stress and overwhelm engulfed the retreat experience.
They all had one thing in common…they were trusting people would magically appear for their retreats.
Although it is a lovely belief, the reality is very different.
Without online marketing skills you will be left behind and it will be a struggle to get your retreat in front of the people who need it the most.