Creating a tiny offer or tripwire for your coaching business can be quite daunting if you don’t have the ideas to begin with. So I just want to help you a little bit along the road.
Note: If you don’t know what a tiny offer is, check out this video I recorded with Abigail K for our online community and learning hub for women entrepreneurs over 40.
Here are five tiny offer or tripwire ideas that you can use for your coaching business:
- If you’re a weight loss coach, you could be offering meal plans, shopping plans, all of these different things that people can literally print out and apply in their business straight away.
- If you have a book, or you’re going to be writing a book, you could offer it as a free book, but they would need to either buy or need to pay for the shipping. It is a quite a powerful tool because they feel that they’re getting a free book but they’re paying for the shipping.
- If you have a full blown online course already done, you could package one or two modules of your course as a tiny offer or tripwire.
- I find selling a workbook or journal that people could buy to work on themselves, to make notes and journal all their thoughts and their feelings works nicely. And if it’s beautifully designed, people will jump on that. It’s a big trend.
- You could be running a high value webinar. Sometimes webinars for free but if you are really teaching something really deep and have high value you can charge for it. It doesn’t have to be expensive. It can be used as a tiny offer.
This is the first in a series of 1 minute answers, so if you have any questions that you would like me to cover next, let me know!
Other articles you might be interested in:
Until next time,
YOU’LL ALSO LOVE . . .
- Building Trust and Credibility: Your Golden Ticket to Booking More Yoga and Wellness Retreats
- Early Bird Pricing: Is it Right for Your Yoga and Wellness Retreats?
- How to Establish a Strong Referral Program for Your Wellness Retreats
- Dealing with Last-Minute Cancellations: A Comprehensive Guide for Wellness Professionals
- Harnessing the Power of SEO to Market Your Yoga + Wellness Retreats