About Balearic Retreats
This yoga retreat business on the Balearic Islands in Spain was already well established hosting regular Ashtanga Yoga retreats in Mallorca and Ibiza.
They approached me to help increase their conversion rate and setup the funnels and systems needed to elevate their online presence and growth.
We initially started with an in-depth online audit to review their current status and from there formulated a strategy tailored to them. We then created tailored lead magnets, graphics, email funnels and automation, SEO optimised blog articles and online ads.
New subscribers - 523 from lead magnets
Increased visitors to website - 37% increase in targeted traffic
101 leads within 1 month of social ads
New pages ranking on first page of Google within 1 month of posting
(usually takes at least 6 months)
- In depth online marketing audit
- Growth strategy
- Monthly task by task plan
Blog Articles (here’s a selection)
- Discover the 10 Best Beaches and Coves in Mallorca
- The True Meaning of Namaste
- Why Go on a Yoga Retreat in Mallorca?
- Es Vedra – the Magical Energy You Can Find in Ibiza
- Mallorca Guide for Yogis
- Retreats 2023 Brochure
- 8 x Individual retreat brochures and template for future retreats
Using Flodesk mailing system
- Lead magnet delivery sequence
- Welcome email sequence
- Nurture email sequence
- Blog article distribution
- Promo emails e.g. Black Friday specials
- New retreat announcements
- Social Ads
- Google Ads
- Minimalist and easy to understand monthly reporting
- Retreat sales page template for Squarespace
- Website and retreat sales page optimisation
- Integration of lead magnets on site
- Conversion tracking code setup
- Website heatmap & video tracking
- Onsite SEO optimisations
I was having trouble reaching a wider audience, increasing traffic to my website, and being more consistent in my marketing.
As a result of Tiffany’s work, our website is much more engaging, traffic has increased, and we have many more subscribers, which helps us to grow the community and book more people. As a result of weekly newsletters and regular blog postings, we also have much better interaction with our community.
Having Tiffany as part of my team is an absolute joy because she is proactive, creative, motivating, and a badass hard worker.
I am so glad I found her!